IMPORTANT ADVICE TO THE LADIES.

Since I couldn't come up with something fast this morning, thought giving advice to those who will care for it will be just perfect.

Below are my factual and real advice to the ladies that care for it;

1. Note that there are many guys out there who just want to
use and dump you. Don't just accept a guy because he is a
fine boy. I know that some of you girls easily fall for handsome
guys. The devil is also handsome. So be careful.


2. I also know that you ladies can easily be deceived with sweet
words and sweet lies. You ought to be wise. Do not allow
sweet words move you. Don't believe a guy's sweet words until
he proves it to you beyond reasonable doubt.


3. Be very careful if a guy says: "I love you, I cannot do without
you", "I will die for u", "I Can't survive without you". Those
words are not true. NO GUY CAN DIE FOR YOU IN THIS OUR
PRESENT GENERATION. It is a fact. Don't let anyone deceive
you.


4. Don't open your legs because he said he loves you. Don't
open your legs because he gave you a ring. Don't open your
legs because he promise to marry you.


5. Respect your body. Your body is more precious than money.
Don't trade your body for money.


6. Dating and relationship is NOT because of sex. If he cannot
wait till wedding night, let him go. God will

No comments:

Post a Comment